Warwick New York
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$147
US$116
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
4,623 results
All reviewscentral parkrandolph's barcary grantgreat locationnew yorktimes squaremuseum of modern artradio city music hallchocolate covered strawberriesbrick wallrockefeller centerfew blocksfifth avenueupgraded to a suiteroom was largehotel barking bed
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The Warwick Hotel is in an excellent location close to Fifth Avenue for shopping, Central Park and Times Square. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. Bathroom has complimentary toiletries provided daily. The restaurant/bar in the hotel provides good food at reasonable prices and the staff are friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: We had a room at the rear of the hotel which was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Peter W, General Manager at Warwick New York, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for posting your comments. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Fabulous! I consider myself to have high standards when it comes to hotels. Stay there everytime we are in New York. The rooms are very cozy and have wonderful linens. I find the bathrooms to be very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us recently and for comparing us to the Ritz and Four Seasons hotels. We strive every day to provide a high quality atmosphere to our guests and it was rewarding to read your observations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

As a regular traveller I am always looking to stay in interesting hotels offering character and the Warwick is exactly that. Friendly, helpful staff, lovely clean rooms and perfectly situated . Hotel is well priced against it's much more expensive neighbours and having stayed in the surrounding hotels I much prefer the Warwick.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us recently and for stating that you like us better than some of the other hotels in our neighborhood. We enjoyed reading your comments and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Ended up at the Warwick after it was booked for me by my employer.

Very pleasant experience, driving up, valet came out right away to take the car even though I arrived after 1am.

Check in was quick and pleasant and when I went up to my room I was blown away. I have never seen a hotel room this size in NYC before. The king bed was amazingly comfortable and the walk-in closet was bigger than most NY hotel rooms I've stayed in. Hotel was situated perfectly for my business needs.

Ordered room service late at night and it was great as well.

Loved my stay- would definitely book again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AltEllie

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for the great review you posted. We were all very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Myself and my partner stayed at the Warwick NY for 6 days. We went for his 40th birthday - the hotel had strawberries and fizz waiting for us in our upgraded room. We felt so spoilt!

Everyone was lovely, and really helped us out with anything we needed, from maps of NY to helping out with my 'ice bucket challenge' - where better to do it than in New York?! (big thanks to William the Doorman for being the person tipping the water over my head!).
The hotel is in a great location for exploring NY, lots of nice restaurants nearby, and handily a few luggage shops as well (we need some extra cases to accommodate all the shopping!)

The only thing to mention is id advise people to be wary of arranging a pick up service. We did this through the concierge before we travelled and we were quoted 127 USD. We were charged 170 USD by the company which we had to pay in cash to the driver (I suspect it would have been more as he had to wait for us for 2 hrs to get through border control at JFK - but he kindly told his control he only waited ten minutes) - so if you do decide to get a pick up service, just make sure you ask about extras /wait time fee's / paying in cash etc, which we didn't do.
Having said that, it was well worth the pick up - the waiting time at JFK for taxi's looked crazy.

The room we had was beautiful - the bedroom was bigger than our one at home! The decor is lovely, no soulless corporate decorations here - its all carefully thought out, and really keeping in style with 'heydey NY'

We had a lovely view of 6th Ave from our room, and some very efficient air conditioning that didn't keep us awake at all.

We ate at the hotel restaurant, both for breakfast (Alex got defeated by the pancakes!) and dinner - food was lovely. We also had room service, which was was beautifully presented, and very prompt.

I couldnt recommend this hotel highly enough - you don't go abroad for the hotel, but in our case staying at the Warwick absolutely helped make our NY adventure one of the best holidays we've ever had - a massive thank you to all.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Peter W, General Manager at Warwick New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us recently and for sharing your positive feedback. I remember observing you as you were completing the ice bucket challenge and I know that William enjoyed assisting you. Please come and stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to New York.