Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$196
US$123
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$195
  • Pool
Parker New York(New York City)
US$342
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$426/night.

US$182
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$285
US$219
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$188
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$183
US$148
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$147
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$271
1,261 results
All reviewslower east sideblue ribbonallen streetkatz's delioutdoor pooleast villagenew yorkking suitecool hotelrain showerbars and restaurantsfreedom towerwhole foodsgreat neighborhoodthe penthousegreat showeraround the corner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a review is my experience in this hotel. I will also say that it also encompasses some my preferences and personal issues that may not apply to everyone.

The hotel is very nice and in a great neighborhood. There are lots of really great places to eat and some good shopping. We found it very easy to hop on the subway and get anywhere, especially getting to Broadway to see shows. We could easily walk to Joe's Pub to see a show and to the fashion district for shopping. It was also nice to walk across the Williamsburg bridge and explore that area.

The staff was great! Always friendly and greeted us as we came and went as well as offered any assistance. Their friendly faces made me pause to complain, but if you are having issues you have give them a chance to fix it. On a few occasions they did; like with hangers, top sheet and noise from the toilet flushing and cold water running.

I actually thought the noise level was good. Usual traffic sounds outside and on the weekends a slight thumping came from the music in the club.

We made our reservations in advance and received an e-mail prior to our visit which allowed to check in early and add any upgrades or services. There were no upgrades available, but they did offer a late check out at 2 pm for an additional fee. We selected that option and it was verified at check-in. However on the day of check out we received a call (12:15 pm, noon is normal check out) to see if we needed any assistance with our bags and when were coming down. I informed them that we opted for the late check out and was asked who I spoke to at check-in. I did not remember, but she allowed it. I had my e-mail receipt for the option so I forwarded the e-mail and they confirmed. We were okay to stay longer, but our keys had been deactivated.

During the check in process via the e-mail. I was asked if were celebrating a special event and I responded with “Celebrating 18 years together”. They responded with “We will do the best we can to make this a very special birthday.” We did not receive anything special. After we had a few things fixed (TV and Pipe noise), we were given a small bottle of wine and a nice note.

This review is getting long, but we did have a few issues with the Allen Suite:
1. The bed had a sheet covering the mattress and then a duvet. No top sheet. I called to ask about this and was informed that this is how they do the beds. I requested a top sheet and they brought one. It remained on for 3 nights and then it was taken away. I did not request a new one and tried to sleep with just the duvet covering us.
2. The next issue for me was the bathroom. It was in the living room and had foggy glass walls, so if you have guest over, order room service or are a person that really like privacy it could be a little awkward. The sliding glass door has a big hole in it (the handle) and there was a large gap between the wall and sliding door when closed, so both allowed the cold air to blow in or people to peep into the room. It was pretty, but not ideal. We didn’t get a full sense of privacy.
3. There were two stalls in the bathroom one for the shower and one for the toilet. The one for the toilet was small like a restaurant or department store stall, except with a fancy foggy glass door and metal bar in the middle. The metal bar was an issue, You had to be careful when pulling up or down your pants otherwise you would hit your head on the bar. I did that twice, so learned to maneuver things differently so I would not knock my self out.
4. The closet in the bedroom was very small and only had a few hangers. We requested some more hangers and they brought them up right away, so that was nice.
5. Our TV was terrible especially in the living room. We had to use the remote from the bedroom, but the TV would lose the signal or not come on. We had to play with the with the wires to get it to work. I did call about and they came up to fix it, but it worked okay for the that day and then went back to not working.
6. The free wifi was very slow. A 12 second instagram video would not even load or it would pause every 2 seconds. It was like the old days of dial up. I just used my data plan it was easy and faster, much faster.

Overall a good hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor if street noise is an issue. If privacy is an issue; the glassed in bathroom & sliding door may be uncomfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely disappointed, reason for booking this hotel was the pool. After travelling, I knew my daughter would be tired in afternoons, so we could head back to hotel to relax. Emailed to advise a few days before our arrival that I was travelling with a child.
Arrived on a Wednesday, pool didn’t open until the weekend, even on a Friday when we went to pool, it has just closed, shut at 4pm!!! Very disappointed kid.
Wrong part of town for me, intimidating area, wouldn’t want to be out in evenings with a child. No coffee shops close by for mornings. Not handy for anywhere. Hotel noisy at night, loud bar, party crowd. Rooms are very small. I wouldn’t recommend for families or children

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was nice. Very expensive to drink pool side. Make believe is the roof top bar. What a joke. They don’t care if you are staying at hotel. You need to be a young girl in order to get in. They turned us away unless we wanted to pay $1500 for 6 people.

Room Tip: King size bed was cozy
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We switched from a hotel down the street to this one because we wanted to “upgrade” for our last night of vacation. Big mistake. The previous hotel was cheaper and much nicer. The rooms are run down. The pool is dirty. Our tv barely worked. Internet is super slow (unless you pay extra). Let’s just say they do a really good job with their marketing... there are better hotels for the money. One pro is the staff is very nice. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We've stayed at LES twice now, and both times were excellent. It's a new excellent facility with incredible views of the city on the upper floors. The staff is as good as we've encountered anywhere. We will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo