Omni Berkshire Place
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Restaurant
Dream Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$324
Dream Downtown
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
4,258 results
All reviewsselect guestloyalty programcentral parkgreat locationnew yorkrockefeller centermadison avepatrick's cathedraltimes squareconcierge staffeach morningturn down servicemidtown locationfree internetwonderful hotelby nyc standardsaround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stay here for business infrequently as it can be expensive, but every time I stay here I'm glad I have. The staff couldn't be friendlier and the quality and comfort of the Berkshire is top notch. The rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I like to stay at Omni hotels because it provides some notion of 'you know what you get' when it comes to upscale hotels. Unfortunately, my latest 3 day stay at the Omni in New York did not provide such sentiment. Front desk service staff was not friendly nor helpful. I had to check-out early and left two gift items and a message for a colleague with the front desk. He never got the message nor the merchandise - Unacceptable for a luxury hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GlobalTB
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Berkshire Place, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Please accept our sincerest apologies that your stay did not reflect what you have come to expect from our hotel. We would like to research what may have happened and have sent you a private message to learn more. We truly hope to hear from you and would welcome another opportunity to gain your goodwill towards our hotel.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Omni has a great location off of 5th Avenue, walking distance to all the shops and there are now better restaurant choices. The Junior suites are really large and well appointed for NY standards. Make sure you join their loyalty program. You will receive some great perks such as bottled water, shoe shines and a complimentary morning beverage. Nice!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel is in a great location, close to the theatre district, Time Square and the subway is only around the corner. The staff were very nice on arrival, however we had booked a romantic escape, which included a romantic turndown service and complementary sparkling wine on arrival as well as $100 food and beverage credit. There was NO romantic turndown - and we only got the sparkling wine when I went down and asked where it was - and they didn't seem to know anything about the $100 F/B credit! Also, the Fireside bar states it opens until 1am, but we got back at 12.15pm and were refused access. So while it is in a great spot - I am not sure it is worth the money - as a Platinum GHA member I am very disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here for one night with my gf. I have both positive and negative experience. Let me start off with the negative experience.

The night-shift front desk personnel was rude and did not want to be interrupted. I understand that he was training another personnel, but it is also his job to be helpful. It was like ~1am and water was draining extremely slow in the shower. Let me be clear that this problem should never happened at the first place. Anyway, I went to the front desk to report this problem. However, the front desk personnel did not want to be interrupted and simply told me to dial 0. This treatment was unacceptable, especially I was already at the front desk. I expect Omni's staffs to be more professional than telling guests to dial 0 for problems that should have never occurred at the first place. In frustration, I ended up going back to my room and dialed 0. The maintenance personnel came within 15 minutes. He fixed the slow shower drain problem by pulling out ridiculous amount of hair from the drain. This routine maintenance should have done periodically so that guests like me do not have to stay up to wait for problems to be fixed. This event made the stay quite a disappointing experience.

The rest of the stay was relatively good. Check-in and check-out were fast, and the staffs were friendly. The morning beverages was nice, but the staffs did forget the orange juices initially. The gym was good, but keep in mind that dumbbells only go up to 50lbs. Location is awesome. It is next to MoMA and only a short walk to Times Square.

Overall, I would say this hotel deserves a 5, but only after it does a better job on routine maintenance and keeping all of its staffs at certain professional level.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple