Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$194
US$382
US$339
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$269
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$170
US$149
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$152
  • Pool
US$423
US$391
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
Travelocity
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$247
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$92
  • Breakfast included
1,416 results
All reviewscentral parknew yorklexington avenuepresidential suitehome from homesitting roombottle of champagneour honeymoonthe hotel managerwonderful hotelsmall hotelstreet noiselocation is greatbig applewould highly recommend this hoteltwo blockstimes square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I stayed here for for the first time one night at the end of September mainly because of its convenient location in midtown. I traveled with my brother from New Jersey so we could attend a wedding party at a venue nearby and I must say I was impressed with the hotel and the way they treat their guests. The gentleman Kris who checked me in was extremely kind and made me feel so welcomed. Peter the bellman in the morning helped me book a restaurant, book a dinner cruise on the hudson, sent me to a great comedy club in the village and helped me with pretty much anything I could ask for, special thanks to him he made this trip. Its a great feeling when you get the sense everyone you talk to there actually enjoys what they do and they do it very well to say the least. Ive stayed at many big hotels that offer nowhere near the amount of service that this small boutique does. Only downside was no free wi-fi but it makes up for it in every other aspect. The room itself was nice with comfortable beds, great robes and very clean. The restaurant is also nice and thanks to the bartender Jessica who was great fun to talk with. I would absolutely recommend this place for those traveling with couples or families because it is a quiet almost hidden location but super convenient to everything around.

-Michael

Room Tip: the front of the hotel on a higher floor gives you a nice and view and isn't too loud.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael M
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I appreciate you doing so.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and in particular found the team to be both helpful and friendly. I know that they will be thrilled to learn of your positive review.

Once again thank you for staying with us and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to one of the Fitzpatrick family hotels in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

If you book on the Fitzpatrick Hotel site, you are actually making a pay-in-advance, very difficult to cancel reservation on an offshore site called Easy to Book. At the Fitzpatrick, your reservation will be listed as having been made through Expedia, but it doesn't end there. You can't cancel with Expedia. The reservation lives on Easy to book. Never heard of this? Neither had I. Took two hours and many, many phone calls to resolve. Not recommended.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere! Or be sure you book directly with the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank jkelman
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We travelled to New York on the 26th October 2012 as a party of four adults. We stayed at the Fitzpatrick Hotel and can honestly say we all absolutely loved this hotel. The rooms had everything required and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. As you can see from our arrival date we were in New York for the hurricane, however luckily for us this did not affect our stay except for a couple of days less shopping. The staff in the hotel had to stay in the hotel because of the weather and they worked their socks off to make sure all our needs were catered for. I have stayed in some amazing hotels but this was just something else. The atmosphere and staff made it exceptional - Mark, Chris, Aoife, Hasan, Ciaran, Cormac, Anna, Jules and all the staff who's names I didn't get YOU WERE ALL SUPERB. Thank you so much, best wishes to you all and we hope to return to New York and The Fitzpatricks Hotel in the near future!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joan D

Dear Joan D,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the hotel and I appreciate you doing so.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

The Fitz is on Lexington Avenue and is a pretty average hotel in need of some restoration. The rooms are small....as are most hotel rooms in New York but the staff friendly and helpful. There is a lively bar next to reception and this gets busy in the early evening. If you want to shop in Bloomingdales, this is a 3 minute walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Dont get a room overlooking lexington Avenue, its very noisy
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank RichWestSussex

Dear RichWestSussex,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the hotel on this site and I appreciate you doing so.

I am delighted that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful and that the location of the hotel for shopping was excellent..

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Loved this place. An important caveat that might cloud my glowing review: my employer picked up the tab and I found myself upgraded to a suite. If I wasn't traveling on someone else's dime, it's unlikely that I would have been in this hotel. Nonetheless, I loved it and thoroughly recommend it.

Hurricane Sandy was bearing down on New York and my nearby employer put many of us at a nearby hotel.

It is an elegant hotel, in good shape. Room was modern and luxurious. Bed was extremely comfortable and the suite I was in was absolutely amazing. Just wish that I was staying with a wife or girlfriend, instead of solo for work.

Great location at Lex and 57th which is perfect as a base for anyone visiting New York City. Plenty of Irish accents, both on the part of the highly efficient staff and hotel guests.

Really a nice property and couldn't ask for anything more.

Perfect place for business or out of town visitors, provided it meets the budget.

Room Tip: Try to Avoid Rooms on Lexington Avenue; It's Loud, Even on a Higher Floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Frqflier
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Frqflier,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you found our stay to be helpful and friendly. I know that they will be thrilled to learn of your kind words.