Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$198
US$159
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$168
US$138
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$255
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
6,097 results
All reviewsrick's cafewine and cheesetimes squarenew yorkmini suiteevery eveningcontinental breakfastbagelssmall hotelhard boiled eggslounge areaperfect locationwonderful hotelbig applethe theater districtstreet noisearound the corner
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We loved the location, the service, the food, the wine and the friendly, helpful staff. The room was both comfortable and attractive. It was the perfect place for our fun trip to NYC.

2  Thank stew6
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The location of the Casablanca was perfect for a first visit to Manhattan. For the first 2 days of our visit, we didn't need the subway because so many things we wanted to see were within walking distance. We thought the decor was really pretty and appreciated being able to eat breakfast on-site and get going early. Our room was on the 6th floor and there was never a problem with street noise (our room faced a brick wall). Although it was over 90 degrees during half of our stay, the window air conditioner, set to 72, worked perfectly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and would stay here again myself. We booked on the Casablanca website and chose the non-refundable, prepaid option which didn't make us at all nervous since we were certain we'd take the trip. This was the best rate I found (356.00)

1  Thank toomuchresearch
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We returned based on our previous stay in 2010 and never considered any other Hotel. The staff are exceptional, the location central and the service fantastic. The reception staff are to be commended, so are the staff assisting in the breakfast and the wine and cheese in the evening. We had an enjoyable visit and would return again based on this and our past stay. Ricks cafe and the all day coffee and snacks mean you can come back, have a recharge ans start again. Unfortunately, we didn't always do this as there is too much to experience. It was also great to have a coffee after the theater. Can't recommend this enough even though it means more people stay there!

Room Tip: Inside room
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I stayed here on business for 4 nights. The location is very good and the hotel was quiet and stress free. Free cheese and wine every evening but I never made it due to other commitments. Breakfast was very good continental and service was good. No full restaurant but there are literally hundreds on the doorstep. Overall a pleasant stay, made me feel like a tourist and not a business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Prior to arriving to New York I got a nice Welcome e-mail from the manager of the hotel. When I arrived, June 18, the service was impeccable, they upgraded me to a king size bed and called me after to ask me if everything was okay. I especially liked Rick's Cafe and the wine and cheese between 5-8. The staff was very accommodating to anyhting I needed. I will definetly be coming back to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: I found the 4th floor to be quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo