1,784 results
All reviews metro diner new york budget hotel central park times square rooms are small bagels few blocks starbucks broadway manhattan bellman
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

No elevators. Long way up to the lobby. They charged me for a bed when I checked in after they gave my room to someone else!! Queen room? Yea right..a/c needs replacing and room needs updates asap...they took forever bringing me sheets amd soap..and they wanted to charge me $2 per bag to hold them at checkout!! I've never been charged for that service at any hotel or resort!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank redapple1999
Reviewed 20 August 2018

It's well located, just 20 mts from metro Broadway 103, and 5 blocks from Central Park and the Museum of Natural History. But.... It's got 5 floors and no elevator. So when you come back from walking all day long around the city, you still have to use the stairs to get to your room. Make sure you don't want a coffee once you're there because it will mean going down and up again....Our room was small and there wasn't much space for the clothes, but the air conditioning worked well which is important in NYC in July.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I've been staying here twice, my first time here was only for 1-2 days because the hotel I was supposed to stay at was overbooked, so Marrakech cooperated with that hotel at that time.

My last stay was this summer and my experience was great! Welcoming and helping staff, always greeting at you and asking about your stay. Room was clean ( except one the towels I got) and the size of it are great - if you're a solo treveler or a couple, not suitable for families with children traveling with their stroller, because there's no elevator and there's A LOT of stairs depending on what floor you're staying on (so if you somewhat got troubles with your knees - you should consider another hotel).

It's affordable, but remeber that you get what you pay for. You get a clean room, about 15 minutes subway ride away from Times Square and that's pretty much it. It's not a luxury hotel, but it's clean and that's the most important thing if you'll only use the room for sleeping and showering after a long day outside, exploring New York.

Would I consider staying here again? Yes.
Would I consider staying anywhere else? Yes.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here during our trip to NYC!
Great location for the price!
5-10 min walk to Central Park
Subway station just outside and to the left of the hotel taking you straight in to the action of Times Square etc
During our time we walked pretty much everywhere however always got the subway back at night due to the hotel being located in a less touristy area!

Hotel is clean and tidy
Staff were lovely and helpful

Air con in room was delightful as it was so hot when we were there

Large bed, wardrobe space and en suite bathroom. Ironing board brought to room on request.
Did not have breakfast at the hotel as there are plenty of places around!

Overall a great stay

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeorgieL28
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a Wednesday Evening and was very impressed! We booked our room through “Hotel Tonight” two days in advance and we’re given a great deal! The hotel is right near the 1 line which makes getting there very easy! There are many restaurants and bars in the area but it was quiet at night, and we were able to get a good nights rest! The hotel staff were very welcoming and friendly even though it was only one night they made the stay enjoyable!

Date of stay: August 2018