“pricey but good”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Description: My Most Favorite Food, a unique restaurant / bakery / cafe, is located on the Upper Westside between Broadway and Wes End Avenue on 72nd street, near Lincoln Center, Museum of Natural History. The Children’s Museum and some of the finest boutiques Manhattan has to offer. Enjoy your most favorite mean in our year round fully enclosed sidewalk cafe, our glass ceiling garden room or in our elegant dining room. A sleek marble counter is center stage for what put us on the map - our mouth watering desserts and baked goods.
Reviewed 17 December 2013

i ate there once and i couldn't believe how much they charged for a stupid pasta dish. but their cheesecakes and other desserts are amazing. the white chocolate moose cake is outta this world and the marble cheescake was great.every dessert they have is excellent. i only go for desserts now.

There are newer reviews for My Most Favorite Food

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The food was tasty, especially the pasta. Portions are pretty decent as well. would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Don't get me wrong it is an awesome place to go once a while, the food is over priced, 14$ for egg!
tiny salad is 15$
We ended up ordering a plate of Fettachini Alferedo Pasta that comes with salmon (asked for the salmon on the side not on top) + broccoli. It is hard to complain about such a Fatty yummy comfort food. we were not that hungry so that is all we ordered and shared and we have some left over.. it is very heavy.

The Salmon on the side was way over cooked and turned into dry rubber

almost a cup of left over we brought home and warmed up ended up letting out 1/8 of cup pure oil/fat at the bottom.. not a pretty site to see, that stuff congealed to white fat after cooled made us imagine what that thing would do to our heart & arteries.
the pasta I believe was 20$ or so

we bought 2 little cookies on the way out for 1.20 a piece

I remember this place as the place to order good desert and on the pricey side. No desire to go back really we will see...

Oh they have a cookbook of their deserts , in store it sells for 32$ on amazon for under 20$ shipped and has 2 star review.
"My Most Favorite Dessert Company Cookbook Delicious Pareve Baking Recipes"

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a very low key dairy (kosher) restaurant on a busy street. Street parking is available at meters if you're fortunate. Within easy walking distance to the Beacon Theater on Broadway.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Although I preferred the old days when it was called My Most Favorite Dessert it still is true to its name. If you need a place to eat in Manhattan for businees or pleasure this is a great choice.