“Could have been great, but . . . .”
Review of Wall Street Walks

Wall Street and 911 Memorial Walking Tour
Ranked #68 of 605 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Join us on a fascinating journey in the New York financial district with a walking tour, led by real industry insiders. Get an exciting peek at what happens behind the scenes on Wall Street.From the birth of the stock market, crashes and scandals have been a part of Wall Street and it is a story worth hearing. We are experts at making it fun and interesting.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Boca Raton, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Could have been great, but . . . .”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The tour could have been great, however, the earpiece that I had was not working too well and I only heard about every 10th word which was very frustrating. I suggest you make sure your earpiece is working before you head off on your tour. I am sure I could of asked for another one, but I didn't so it is my own fault. My son said it was very informative, interesting, and recommends it to others.

Visited July 2014

“Efficient way to tour Wall Street”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I came out of this learning new stuff. The guide makes this walk interesting with historical context and in two hours, you have hit all the spots.

Annaline, Owner at Wall Street Walks, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
My sincere apology for the poor sound that you received on the tour. Unfortunately the new tour guide microphone turned out to be faulty and was replaced.
“Good explanation.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Happy with Benjamin , he is good and many experience guide . Appreciate . Will suggest my friends to joint the Wall Street walking tour with Benjamin .
Mara from France

Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wall Street history”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Steve's experience working on Wall Street brought the walk and the commercial aspect of New York to life. The radio and earphone made it easier to hear in this noisy environment.

We turned up without booking on the off chance and were able to join with the New York Pass.

Hampstead, North Carolina
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Insightful tour of Wall street and area”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

thoughtful guide that watched out for the group. Not only did he inform us as we walked around the financial district, he also made sure that we all safely made it through the trip. Good use of a microphone and headphones to ensure that we all could follow along with the tour. Be sure to use the restroom before you go as there are no restroom breaks during the 90 minute tour.