“A comfortable retreat a the end of a busy day”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Museum Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #46 of 79 New York City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This review is actually "second hand", because I was not in attendance. One of my co-workers needed a place to stay in New York City for 2 nights, and because he was unfamiliar with the city, I wanted to find a place for him that was near where he would be working. A quick search for hotels between 160th and 170th St in Manhattan yielded a very short list, with this B&B as one of the few that had any reviews available, and those reviews were over 1 year old. After a quick call to the Museum B&B, Jung Chu cordially informed me that the management was still the same, and that there was a room available for the nights I needed. Based on her friendly and enthusiastic response, I decided that it was worth taking a chance.

Now that my co-worker has returned from his trip, I can say that he thoroughly enjoyed his stay at the Museum B&B. The staff was friendly, the accommodations were clean, neat, and spacious. Based on his report, I can't wait to visit New York City myself, so that I can personally experience the hospitality of this "comfortable retreat". It definitely seems that the reviews from a year ago are still valid today.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Manhattan
Michael
Michael
#26 of 79 in New York City

Been to Museum Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!