Not right at Times Square which we avoid but close to Broadway Ave, Canal Street, the Hudson river and in Walking distance of Greenwich village.
A good location for returning visitors but for first time visitors you might want to be closer to Central Park and the madness of Times square.
Not the best choice if you are going on a Museum tour since it is farther south than might be convenient.
Hotel was very nicely appointed, great beds and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Four Points
- New York City Sheraton