“Great location, value, and staff”

Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village
Ranked #321 of 471 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 22 April 2014

First stay in this location and hotel and I was very impressed. A great location, close to the shopping, dining, and siteseeing locations of Soho/Greenwich Village. It was a very quiet part of town, yet a short walk to the hustle and bustle, or to the tranquility of the Hudson River park areas and bike/walkway. The front desk staff was outstanding and very helpful. Parking was arranged and check-in was quick and easy. Room was very nice and clean. TV was rather clunky when trying to change channels or volume. Loved the black granite shower! Front desk arranged for a late 1pm check-out which was so helpful. Elevators (2 of them) were pretty slow, so being on the 3rd floor, I used the stairs instead. Lobby coffee was available first thing in the morning as well as complimentary newspapers, but coffee should have been offered throughout the day. Overall, a very nice stay and I would definitely make this my go-to hotel in the city!

Room Tip: Elevators are slow, so lower rooms are sometimes better even though you won't have a view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you, Thank You, Thank you! See you soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, is a Great place to stay ! ! !

this is an outstanding property, very clean , staff is great, location is great, rooms are outstanding !

if your in the SOHO area and you need a place to stay,Give Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, ! ! !

Sgt Eddie & Amber DeLuca

Room Tip: All The Rooms Are Great !
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank TheHitManMine

Thank you for the review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

There are many different brands under the SPG umbrella and I never stay at a Four Points but this was the closest SPG hotel to where I was having my business meeting the next day. I typically book Westin, Le Meridian, Luxury Collection hotels within the SPG family and sometimes will also stay at a Sheraton so I was a little nervous about making the booking at a Four Points fearing I would not like the quality of the hotel. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel.

The hotel is very well maintained. The lobby is small but welcoming as is the staff. Stephanie checked me in and was very pleasant and also made some great lunch recommendations that are near the hotel.

I was in a room on the 17th floor in a corner room so it had windows on two walls of my room which made the room seem larger. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom must have been recently remodeled. It was small but seemed brand new. There was even an umbrella in the closet in case of rain.

I really enjoyed this hotel and would absolutely stay here if I was in the area again. Four Points SoHo – you definitely surprised me! I spent the next two nights at the Element hotel in Times Square West and really wished I had stayed here the rest of the weekend because I liked it much better!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very clean, affordable, excellent location between midtown and lower Manhattan. Staff was very polite, small Italian restaurant on site had good food. Close to some great restaurants. The small gym in the basement was convenient.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views, of course.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We just returned from a great time and stayed in this hotel. I like to stick with the Starwood brand when I can and now I think the reason behind it is that their employees are great. This is not the most luxurious hotel but we were here for the location which could not be beat. The staff, such as Corey, made our stay wonderful

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your time. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The room was dated (worn carpet, beat up furniture, shabby couch), inconvenient outlets and limited work space. I was unable to plug in my phone near the bed, forcing me to rig up an extension cord using my laptop and a longer USB cable. The room was also very noisy. Each floor has very limited square footage, meaning the sounds echo throughout the small floor space. The shoddy upgrades to the bathroom had clearly been done by an amateur. I had to use a towel to wrench the faucet on and then precisely place it for some minimally warm water. When I pulled the shower lever, the shower head sprayed water wildly all over the bathroom, soaking my pajamas and all of my cosmetics. I didn't bother complaining since my stay was very short. I was staying at the hotel with other colleagues, but the lobby/bar area was not a suitable gathering space due to its tiny size. I also did not receive my receipt automatically and had to call twice after being put on indefinite hold the first time. The location is really good and all of this might be tolerable at the reasonable (for NY) price point for a leisure traveler, but not for a routine business traveler missing the comforts of home and working from the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at the Sheraton Tribeca
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EbethG

Thank you for your feedback. We will address the concerns mentioned in your review.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Perfect Mother/Daughters getaway .... SOHO shopping, Washington Square Park people watching, delicious Little Italy dinner. The Sheraton was a terrific home base. Room was great; comfortable beds, excellent shower, decent view and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Wow. What a glowing review! We are delighted to read your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your weekend and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you once again, I will share this review collectively with our team.