“Amazing!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Bronx, New York
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Everything about this hotel was great, from the moment we checked in everybody was super nice and helpful and went out of their way to get whatever you need. The view from our room was the best part! I would definitely stay again, and again!!

• Stayed July 2014
Olimpia M, Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hey Espinalj,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. What makes me most happy though is hearing about our awesome staff. We take pride in creating a great work environment, and I strongly believe that is reflected in the amazing service they provide to our guests.

Thank you again, and hope to see you here again sometime soon!

Best,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (913)
  • Polish first
Scotia, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I already have a review for the Ink on file from March 2013, but feel I need to update. I love this place. I've stayed here now at least 6 times on business over the past three years and I love it more each time. The service is fantastic, which is the case at every Kimpton I've ever stayed, but even here they take it to the next level. When I pull up to the valet to check in, they recognize me. It's always "Welcome back", and I'm only here a few times a year.

I love the location, Hell's Kitchen has some of the best restaurants in the city, and it's walking distance to the theater district and Times Square.

The rooms are large and bright with great views. And don't miss Press Lounge on the roof. Best rooftop bar in New York.

Stayed July 2014
Hey David O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write ANOTHER awesome review of our hotel. We really appreciate it, and I'm thrilled that you've had such positive experienecs with us.

Hope to see you here again sometime soon!

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was visiting NYC for a conference at the Javits convention center, and I was so glad to stay in a really nice hotel that was also walking distance. It made it a wonderful experience where I could walk back to the hotel mid-day if needed. The rooms were very nice and much more spacious than I expected for being in the city. I would definitely recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hey Cameleon12,

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm happy to hear that it was such a convenient location for you. Also glad you were impressed with the size of our rooms. For NYC, it really is pretty unique. Hope you come back soon!

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I arrived around 7:30 or 8pm and called the day before to see if there was two dd beds and they said they didn't have any but I can add a rollaway. When I arrived they said I couldn't put a rollaway it was too small and I had four people and he said there was nothing else. I didn't mind it was only one night. The bellman Josh I think his name was came up and saw how small the room was and said this is too small for you guys and immediately called down and said is there a bigger room we can get for us. Next thing you know he got us another room with a couch and moved our luggage again for us with no complaints. He was so friendly. He told us about the room and other things. I work at a hotel and that is what customer service is about. The bellman in the morning and bartender was great too. The only thing to complain about was the front desk staff in the morning was not too friendly. I had to walk up to them because they don't even say can I help you or are you being helped. I asked them about luggage storage he says when the bellman gets here he'll do it and had to wait a while. He wasn't very nice about it he could of said it in a different way or just taken my luggage. If the bellman were busy at my hotel I would take the guest luggage so they wouldn't have to wait. I am coming back on Labor Day weekend to this hotel because of Josh. Hopefully the front desk staff is a little nicer when I stay and I hope I see Josh again. Oh one more thing the roof top bar is amazing!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Hey Taneha F,

Thanks so much for the kind words about the hotel and our all-star bellman Josh. The service he provides our guests is truly second-to-none and we're lucky to have him on board. Apologies about the room situation not being ideal upon check-in. Regardless though, if something isn't right, we pride ourselves on making it right for the guest, and it seems like we were able to remedy the situation in regards to your room pretty quickly.

Thank you again for you candid feedback. We rely heavily on it in order to improve as a team, so we appreciate you taking the time.

Hope to see you here again sometime soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Cheers to the Ink 48 Team! Like many people my business travel is compressed. West Coast to East Coast day one. 1st plane leaves two hours late messing up the rest of the trip. I was welcomed positively, it was my 1st stay, was told what I needed to know and I was off to my very comfortable room in no time. Worked the next day at the Javits center and dinner with customer. Up at 4 AM the next day again the team behind the desk was extra ordinary. One checked my bill while the other finds me a taxi.

Next Time I spend the weekend!

Room Tip: I liked the city view from the 10th floor!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hey Gerald S.,

Thanks so much for the kind words! It seems like what impressed you most about your stay was our awesome staff, and that makes me real happy to hear. We pride ourselves on having a great team and providing a great working environment and that is reflected in the service they provide to our guests.

Hope to see you here again sometime soon, and hopefully you can spend a little more time with us!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Celebrated my Bday firstly in Atlanta and then a few days in my favourite city NY. I had never been to the ink 48 before and was not sure what to expect as reading reviews before hand on TA can guide your expectations; however individual experiences will always differ.

It was a great hotel. The staff were friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean and the location was great. Many local places to eat which are near the hotel. The is also a great club right next to the hotel; STAGE 48!

Planning to visit NY in March 2015 and will be booking the ink 48 again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Olimpia M, Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Hey Lana23,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Sounds like you really got to take advantage of all that our hotel has to offer. Glad you had such a positive experience. Looking forward to having you back soon...

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I typically don't leave reviews, however the service I received from the staff at this hotel left me no choice, from the time I checked in until the moment I checked out, I received excellent service, This was my first visit to New York, I traveled solo, the staff was very helpful with helping me find places, the rooms were clean, the bed was nice & comfortable, I had an amazing view of the city from my room, The rooftop bar..was probably the best thing ever in life, It was my birthday...I stepped out for a minute and came back to my room, with a card and a bottle of wine from the concierge staff, It was the sweetest thing ever, Anytime I visit New York this will be where I stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Hey TravelDiva,

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Seems like you had a great time and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Looking forward to having back here again soon!