Rooms just like at most hotels in Manhattan are small. The rooms smell nice, they are comfortable, wifi connection was good. Breakfast was the "usual" chain hotel breakfast, but as it was complimentary it was a great touch to start the morning. Free coffee was provided all day long. Tour buses can pick up and drop off passengers in front of the hotel, Macys is just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn