My daughter and I met my sister for a long weekend in NYC and she had booked this hotel through an Expedia deal. She paid $855 for 6 nights and a flight from Detroit, not a bad deal. The hotel is very close to the subway and Times Square was only a few minutes walk away. The breakfast varied each day so it didn't get to boring. There were cheese "omelettes" and ham, eggs and sausage, french toast sticks and sausage. Other items included the usual - oatmeal (from a pouch), yogurt, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. The hotel was very clean but small as I hear most NYC hotel rooms are. It was a good home base for a weekend visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn