Do not stay at this hotel! The customer service is horrible, we only booked with this hotel because they promised 2 beds. We were booked for 7 nights for the first 3 nights my cousin (male) and I (female) had to share a double bed.The front desk just ignored our requests and said no room was available. We finally got a room with 2 beds on night 4. To say the least this made our trip very uncomfortable. I have been calling, emailing, phoning the hotel to try and get some response from management and they have never bothered to even reply. The hotel is run down and not worth the price. That combined with the customer service, makes it a bad place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn