This is a perfect, budget hotel in NYC. The rooms are small but adequate. The staff was friendly and professional. The breakfast was included and pretty good.
My wife and I stayed here for one night on a layover back from Europe. I wanted something that was not expensive, easily accessable to/from JFK and centrally located. This Hampton Inn was perfect. The plan was to take the Long Island Rail Road to Penn Station and walk to the hotel. We were tired so we took a cab, but we took the LIRR back and it was easy and convinient for this hotel. It's about 7-8 blocks south of Time Square and 25 blocks south of Central Park.
Overall, highly recommend and will probably stay there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn