“delicious brunch”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Church + Broadway
Transit: Subway: A,C,E,R,W,1,2,3,4,5,6
Description: Brick NYC is a casual Italian Restaurant and bar serving an extensive menu of pizzas, pastas, and wine. The portions are prepared with the freshest ingredients by Executive Chef Warren Schierenbeck. “My love of cooking started in childhood making raviolis with my mother and grandmother,” Schierenbeck told Food Network in his finalist interview for the Chopped competition. Brick NYC is a two floor establishment, the first being our elegant dining room filled with candles and drapes, and our second being our spacious event space. Our event space is capable of holding 80 persons seated for a buffet, family style or fine dining style meal, and 150 guests for a cocktail reception. The event space contains a private bar, bathrooms, and audio video capabilities to meet the needs of all types of events. We hope to see you soon at Brick NYC!
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great food, great drinks, great service,great jazz. Very attentive management as well. Drinks and food were generous and well made. mamam

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I ate here because it was close to the hotel where I was staying. The food was o.k. and service was good.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

On a freezing, snowy night I was really happy to be greeted by friendly staff and an immediate offer of wine. The arancini were stellar. I had the gnocchi with butternut squash, but it wasn't that great. The gnocchi were huge and a little hard to eat. It was supposed to be in brown butter, but it was more of a pasty squash puree. My friend really liked her pizza. The upside was the cozy atmosphere and that they were more than happy to let us linger for awhile.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the good and relaxed live music during my sunday lunch. The menu was a bit poor (reduced for lunch, I suppose), expecially because I didn't feel in "pizza mood". I had a good sandwich, with fresh bread and juicy meat.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Went there with three families for dinner. The place is cozy, nonpretencious, and the appetizers were good. The pizza was good with some neat choices (for the adults). The kids were not too keen on some of the toppings offered but hey, it was good for me.
Service was a bit slow for a slow night. Its all good. Gave us a chance to catch up with each other.