“Great Food”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Church + Broadway
Transit: Subway: A,C,E,R,W,1,2,3,4,5,6
Description: Brick NYC is a casual Italian Restaurant and bar serving an extensive menu of pizzas, pastas, and wine. The portions are prepared with the freshest ingredients by Executive Chef Warren Schierenbeck. “My love of cooking started in childhood making raviolis with my mother and grandmother,” Schierenbeck told Food Network in his finalist interview for the Chopped competition. Brick NYC is a two floor establishment, the first being our elegant dining room filled with candles and drapes, and our second being our spacious event space. Our event space is capable of holding 80 persons seated for a buffet, family style or fine dining style meal, and 150 guests for a cocktail reception. The event space contains a private bar, bathrooms, and audio video capabilities to meet the needs of all types of events. We hope to see you soon at Brick NYC!
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went to Brick NYC for breakfast. I ordered the Bronx Bomber pizza which was delicious and fresh. My friend ordered steak and eggs and was equally as impressed. We both had mimosas with breakfast and they were delicious! Our server was quick and polite. The jazz music adds a nice touch. I will definitely return next time I'm in town. I definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Last night in NY and wife was exhausted. I wanted my NYC style pizza before going back home. Went online and ordered a small pizza from Brick. It was delivered within 20 minutes to my hotel. The pizza was very tasty and as a former NY'er I can testify it was NYC thin crust and authentic. Dessert wasn't much of a hit. I had a chocolate cake with berries and it was kind of mushy. It's a pizza place so I wont mark them down on dessert.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We tried this restaurant on our first night in New York, on the advice of our hotel concierge.
It's a lovely restaurant. We had to wait a little while to be seated, but there was a large party so this was understandable.
The service was excellent. Wait staff were friendly, and orders were taken and delivered quickly.
The food was just delicious. Good quality real Italian. I think it's the first time my husband has enjoyed vegetables on a pizza.
A very enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Came here with my family of 2 adults and two young teens on a Thursday night with no reservations. The hostess and manager (?) were VERY friendly and accomodating and the food was awesome... Especially the pizza! We had polenta fries, brussel sprouts, caesar salad, chix parm sliders and the pizza-- loved everything but did i mention how much we loved the pizza?!? GO!

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

After a disappointing lunch yesterday at another restaurant, we came upon this little gem which brightened up our day. Brick has a cozy atmosphere. The decor was inviting. In spite of sitting next to a large group, my husband and I were able to enjoy a relaxing meal. The food was excellent and the staff attentive. I tried the Acorn salad with grilled salmon which was very good. I don't normally eat acorn but it wasn't bad at all. I would have preferred it more cooked and softer. My husband had rigatoni with pesto which he really enjoyed. We hope to go back for their jazz brunch!