We had a great time at this apartment and enjoyed every minute of our 9 nights stay!
- Location: best location, felt very safe and there was a lot to see in a walking distance.
Only a few minutes from the subway.
we enjoyed walking to China town (great food) and Blicker street.
- Size: the apartment was very spacious and uniquely decorated.
- Cleanliness: very clean and tidy - was cleaned regularly during our stay.
- Info: Good tips from the owners and a lot of maps and magazines in the apartment.
- Comfort: Nice small kitchen for breakfast, a closet to hang all your clothes, comfortable bad and sofa.
- None :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Completely private apartments in 1830's Federal style brownstone for rent. Owner occupied, self-contained, fully appointed apartments - single or double occupancy ONLY - 5 night minimum stay. Located in West Greenwich Village / Meatpacking District. Close to subways, Highline Park, brand new Whitney Museum of American Art, Hudson River Park, great restaurants, shopping and all attractions. Quiet, charming building, beautiful street and great West Village neighborhood. Air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle,toaster, iron/board. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- a Greenwich Village Habitue Hotel New York City