Open today: 08:00 - 20:00

from US$22.52
from US$80.00
from US$26.92
1,221 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This is another must do when visiting New York. got to see the park in 2 hours with plenty of information and history along the way. Always looking out for Tom Hanks but he must have been busy!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017

A novel way to see the sights of Central Park and more enjoyable than the horse drawn carriages that we did when we were last in New York. We managed to do it on a beautifully sunny day which helped as I imagine doing it in the rain is nowhere near as much fun. Bikes are pretty basic as you would expect and one person in our group had to receive a replacement due to a broken gear shift. However the bike was quickly replaced and didn't really hold the group up more than a couple of minutes. The guide was fairly knowledgeable on New York but did give us the impression he'd be happily doing something else than leading tourists around Central Park. Would I do it again? Probably not as there are so many other things to do in New York and Central Park specifically. Would I recommend it to others? Definitely if you want a leisurely tour of the key sights. I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't at least competent on a bike though.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We had a great tour of Central Park. Our guide told us a lot about the different parts of the park.
A great experience overall

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Good overall look at Central Park. However jokes type 'your wife spending all your money on 5th avenue' were really off the mark. Did out guide got his jokes from 1955?
Also I would have liked more history and geology info rather than what movies were shot there...but perhaps that's just nerdy me.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We stupidly booked this on our last day so couldn’t rearrange and they don’t offer refunds. It was absolutely pouring down so we did it, it was only 1 1/2 hours instead of the 2 but who could blame the guide, we were all drenched. I would probably not do it again even in good weather rather I would do it myself and explore. They really should offer refunds though. Buyer beware- watch the weather forecast

Date of experience: October 2017