Open today: 08:00 - 20:00

from US$6.00
More Info
from US$30.00
More Info
All reviews central park our tour guide new york hour tour two hours these guys great guide interesting facts strawberry fields columbus circle small group take photos helmets ride shop tandem stops
Reviewed yesterday

Our guide was great and we learned so much about the park in the two hour tour - it was a lovely early morning tour, with very few people about. We loved every part of it and plenty of time was given for stops and photo opportunities.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This bicycle ride around Central Park was the relaxing, change of pace we needed after arriving in New York. When visiting different places, one of my favorite things to do is a bicycle tour. Well, after our hour plus ride from the airport and a quick stop for breakfast, we were right on track for our tour time..... or so we thought. Unfortunately, we were not prepared for that one of a kind NY traffic and ended up running behind. The owner and I began texting back and forth and at first I felt like he just wanted to reschedule which I didn't want to do because the next two days called for rain. Then, after a lot of messages from me about my determination to not reschedule, he told me there would be someone else waiting for us with our bikes and he would bring us over to the group. We were about 15 mins late by the time we arrived to the gentleman. He wasn't very friendly but we hopped on our bikes and headed to the park to meet the group. The group consisted of a family visiting from Australia and the two of us. Once we started riding with them and listening to the fun facts, we forgot all about the NY traffic. It was a nice comfy ride.... it's definitely a workout in my opinion. Overall it was cool! If you're reading this, thank you for allowing us ot catch up with the group and not rescheduling! :-)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took the tour by myself in Sept 2018 as my wife visited the MET. Bicycle worked fine, had time at each stop to enjoy the site and ask the guide questions. Ride and stops took about 2 hours and covered the main spots of the park. Weather was good and the ride was enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Chain broke on the other side of Central Park. Was not informed of the number on the receipt for chain replacement if it hqppens. Bike was pushed all the way back. Absolutely refused to refund the 20 bucks.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bike rental nearby Central Park. Easy access, easy and fast to rent the bike at excellent prices.The tour of Central Park is great. Bicycles cannot go everywhere but you can stop and continue the walk.I recommend this firm to this location (not Brooklyn Bridge!)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Bike Rent NYC I, Guest Relations Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave Bike Rent NYC an amazing review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and hope you will rent with us again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The site advertises a discount but when you’re going to the shop they sad that the rebate applies only for some types of trips and if not paying with a credit card. Asking how to make a online purchase without a credit card, no answer and no refund. The team in the shop are not very kind. In a summary, poor professionalism.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

So sorry that you had a negative experience at our shop. I will contact that location and we will make sure that our policies are clearer in the future. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of an area in which we can improve.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great activity, we had so much fun! We ended up with a beautiful day o go on a two hour bike tour. Our guide, Philip had a great, fun personality. It was great to get a nice overview of the park and its history. Would definitely do this again with my family.

Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. All of us at Bike Rent NYC are so glad to hear you had a good time on your tour!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I made a reservation and was told to go to this location to pick up my bike. When I got there, they refused to redeem my voucher. The owner was rude.
Note that the same location also appears under the name "Bike Rent .NYC", which has much lower rating.

1  Thank IdoDavid
Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. We are working to improve our Groupon system, and we want to apologize that your experience with us was a negative one. We are always striving to be better, so thank you for taking the time to make us aware of an area in which we can improve.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The shop is easy to find and the bikes were in good order. It's a bit of a hike through busy streets to get to the park but once inside it's not so hectic. People in the shop were friendly.

Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. All of us at Bike Rent NYC truly appreciate your business and are so glad to hear of your positive experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I asked if i can use a groupon ( before i bought it) and the man told me that i can't use it because i didnt book 24 hours in advanve
I came 3 min later to another guy and he accepted
So work on it

Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

So sorry about the Groupon confusion. We will work to improve so all customers can be accommodated correctly in the future. We are so glad you enjoyed the rest of your rental experience, and hope to do buisness with you again.