All reviews evening reception the empire state building made to order breakfast needed extra pillows order eggs great location and breakfast managers reception cocktail reception herald square free breakfast buffet room wasn t hot and cold items breakfast and happy hour the sofa bed studio suite small problem tiny closet
Reviewed 25 June 2018

stayed in this hotel Mon to Fri and it was very good .our room had one small problem its size it was just a little small .great hotel great breakfast and drinks. location was spot on and staff very friendly

Room Tip: get the biggest room you can
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Diogenes C, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Midtown Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Nigel P,

We are the new Embassy Suites with a "New York Twist", meaning that our rooms are not the typical size rooms you are used to with the Embassy brand but we still offer all the great amenities attributed to to the company. I am elated to hear that you have found the breakfast and managers reception to your liking and that the staff was friendly and courteous. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Embassy is always my first Choice whenever I can. This one is right in the middle of the everything, close to subway, shopping and the service everything is super good as well as manager happy hour. The best complimentary breakfast with many fresh fruit you can’t get from other hotels. I would stay again if come back to NYC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear WLSH,

The Embassy family is happy to hear that we are your first choice when making your travel arrangements. We are in the heart of Manhattan close to many attractions and shopping area. I am glad that the service exceeded expectations and that breakfast and managers reception were most enjoyable. Thank you for this awesome review and we most definitely will love to see you back on your future trip to NYC!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed on a Monday evening for business. Staff was courteous and helpful. Room and Lobby were clean. They offer 2 small bars open util around midnight, and breakfast is included. Somewhat typical Hilton Brand fare, although they offer make to order eggs and omelettes! Room is typically tiny as you would expect in NYC, but pretty quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear JPP58,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience here at the Embassy Suites Midtown Manhattan. We are pleased to hear that you have found the facility and staff to your liking. We value your feedback and do hope to be able to host your stay in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

After reading the reviews of the hotel - I might have had unreasonable expectations. The check in process was extremely slow - and the reception person was surly at best. After waiting in line for over 10 minutes while she was helping another person - she walked away. When I asked her if there were other employees that could assist - she said yes - then kept walking away. None of these other employees were in sight. She returned to the desk - and called for help. After she called me to the desk - four additional people appeared - why this could not have been done sooner is beyond me. She was not welcoming in the least - perhaps because I questioned her?? I am a Hilton Diamond member - so maybe expecting a little more - friendliness? Had a small / average room. Clean and quiet - but small (no upgrade offered). The hotel seemed full. And busy as was the case for the breakfast / afternoon snack area. Decent breakfast offered - but busy / crowded space. The afternoon snacks were - will minimal snack offering - although drinks available. Might return - but would keep expectations in line with this past visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Diogenes C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Midtown Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Good Day tropix7,

I want to first thank you for choosing to stay at our property during your recent visit to NYC. I see that you had a less than stellar experience and deeply apologize for this as it is not a norm for our guests not to enjoy their stay with us. I could not apologize enough for the wait time and interactions while attempting to check into your reservation. As a Diamond member your loyalty to the Hilton Brand is very much appreciated. Greeting our guests with a smile, a warm and welcoming attitude is all that we expect from our team members to express when interacting with anyone whether it be over the phone or in person. Rest assure we will be investigating this further so as to be sure it does not happen again.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and drinks during the evening reception and room cleanliness and quietness. If you should return to the property please feel free to reach out to me as it would be my pleasure to assist you and exceed your expectations.

Diogenes C.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I’m a business traveler and the embassy suites in midtown is the standard for comfort, quiet, good value and the added pleasant surprises of very good food in the restaurant bar and the check in experience that i’d rate with the best hotels above their class. The staffing throughout this hotel is attentive, efficient and friendly. Regardless of how how early or late I arrive, or how long the check in line is, the reception is genuine and warm (no fake smiles). And even on a high floor during rush hour, the elevators are quick.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Diogenes C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Midtown Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Lydia B,

So happy to hear you enjoy your time with us. We appreciate you acknowledging our front office staff and their genuine warm demeanor! We want all of our guests to feel welcome and we do our absolute best to accomplish that and accommodate everyone.

Thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back on property soon.

Warm Regards,