“Great scones!”

Ranked #381 of 590 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great scones!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The scones were delicious (butterscotch & chocolate chip, pumpkin caramel). The tea selection was also very broad and rewarding. My wife and I loved the old-fashioned tea cup sets they used to serve the tea and have been looking for a set ever since.

Visited December 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Fabulous place for a magical 7 year Olds birthday!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing time for my daughter's 7th birthday. The kids couldn't get enough grilled cheese and chicken fingers and the adults loved the tea sandwiches scones and grown up teas.

• Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“nice but nothing special”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The place is cute enough but the food comes out cold. it's cute but nothing out of this world. it's great for kids and tourists. The scones are great if you like that but everything else is ordinary.

Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very busy, but worth the hassle”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I wanted to take friends to somewhere different for lunch. We arrived-- 45 minute wait on a Saturday. But then a group took forever and the hostess felt SO bad. She was so stressed. By then, we waited over an hour and the wait was over 2 hours for new groups. We had a delicious lunch, tea, and dessert. I have no clue what we ate but the s'more was over the top. Save room for it. One bathroom, again, tiny. Decor is awesome. It is a great, cute, one-time place to go. They don't take reservations but they will take your cell phone number and call you when your table is almost ready. So show up, put your name in, then walk around for a bit I will go back again with new friends! I love visiting the little hidden gems.

• Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Cash only tea party for dates families and in multiple locations”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've been here on dates, taken my mom and come over for a solo visit after a museum trip. While the service can be slow they're always pleasant and the food is unfailingly good and fresh. I send out of town friends here every chance I get. Good for tea snobs.

Visited August 2013