“Make my Cake” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Harlem
New York, NY
“Make my Cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I visited this venue on Saturday, March 2, 2013 with my sister Anna. It is very nice venue, the cakes are to die for. The size of these cakes are hugh! We had the vanilla with buttercream frosting cupcake and vanilla with chocolate frosting cupcake. We loved the frosting, which was not so sweet, just right! I would definitely recommend visiting here again. I wanted to purchase the sweet potato cheesecake, but it really started getting crowded. Next time :-)

• Visited March 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

I'm so glad we stumbled here. The food is fresh and breathtaking. I can't give 5 because It is not the best desert place ever to me.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bluezaza
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Sweet Potato Cheesecake Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

We found this place quite by accident and I am so glad! Their red velvet cupcakes and sweet potato cheesecake are not to be missed. I don't like sweet potato pie but when the server commented that it was the most popular item, I thought it was worth a shot. OMG as my teenager says! Skip those other crowded places where they barely smile as you hand over you money and go to Make My Cake. When you walk in the door, the smells are just incredible. The staff have smiles on their faces and make you feel so very welcome. Do yourself a favor and go!

Templeton, CA
“Fabulous bakery in Harlem for the most deliciously sweet breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

I got the red velvet cake, croissant, a mini peach pie, a muffin and some cookies to share with my husband on our way to the Yankees game. The food was perfection and the cashier was so sweet! She was as sweet as her sweets! The mini peach pie was my favorite because it was just so cute and yummy and I can't wait to try the banana cream pie and the other cakes, which all looked delicious.

• Visited September 2011