“Delicious Double Chocalate Cake!!”
Review of Make My Cake

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Harlem
New York City, New York
“Delicious Double Chocalate Cake!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was not sure which cake to order but based on the recommendations of the polite guy in customer service-Frank I was able to make a choice that I was pleased with. The double chocolate cake that I purchased was absolutely delicious and the cake was decorated so nicely as well. I would definitely come back to order again!

• Visited February 2014

Sevenoaks
“15th Birthday cake”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very friendly and helpful though chef wouldn't give us his recipe for the red velvet cake - maybe next time.......?

Visited August 2013
New York, New York
“Amazing cakes!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

You are in for a once in a lifetime experience! Not for the faint of heart! Skip the cupcakes and order a cake, any cake. You're sure to impress your family, friends or co-workers. Worth the splurge, go ahead, date them to make something special...., they will and you'll be so happy.

• Visited February 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on Easter Sunday - they serve cinnamon buns and croissants as well. Great service very patient while we decided. Good value and worth a revisit to try the cakes.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Amweston
New York, NY
“Make my Cake”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I visited this venue on Saturday, March 2, 2013 with my sister Anna. It is very nice venue, the cakes are to die for. The size of these cakes are hugh! We had the vanilla with buttercream frosting cupcake and vanilla with chocolate frosting cupcake. We loved the frosting, which was not so sweet, just right! I would definitely recommend visiting here again. I wanted to purchase the sweet potato cheesecake, but it really started getting crowded. Next time :-)

• Visited March 2013