“Best Red Velvet Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Make My Cake

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Harlem
New York City, New York
“Best Red Velvet Cupcakes”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I absolutely loved my stop at Make My Cake. Their red velvet cupcakes are the best I have tried. The owner is friendly and passionate about what she does. You can read magazine articles on the wall of celebrities like Tina Fey who buy cakes from here. Definitely stop in!

• Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
“Delicious Double Chocalate Cake!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was not sure which cake to order but based on the recommendations of the polite guy in customer service-Frank I was able to make a choice that I was pleased with. The double chocolate cake that I purchased was absolutely delicious and the cake was decorated so nicely as well. I would definitely come back to order again!

• Visited February 2014
Sevenoaks
“15th Birthday cake”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very friendly and helpful though chef wouldn't give us his recipe for the red velvet cake - maybe next time.......?

Visited August 2013
New York, New York
“Amazing cakes!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

You are in for a once in a lifetime experience! Not for the faint of heart! Skip the cupcakes and order a cake, any cake. You're sure to impress your family, friends or co-workers. Worth the splurge, go ahead, date them to make something special...., they will and you'll be so happy.

• Visited February 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on Easter Sunday - they serve cinnamon buns and croissants as well. Great service very patient while we decided. Good value and worth a revisit to try the cakes.

• Visited March 2013