“Soo much choices hardly could pick”

Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee Company
Ranked #14 of 401 Bakeries in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing. Lots of different bagels and fillings. Even the mini bagel is big. Couldn't even eat 2 minis for brunch. Try it!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

There is one major downfall to spending a few days in NYC—returning home to mediocre bagels. Brooklyn Bagel has spoiled me! Their everything, poppy seed, coconut, and mini bagels—along with their flavor-of-the-week cream cheese—are simply flawless. I visited this shop over five times during my stay, and not once was I disappointed. The staff is friendly, they've got tons of varieties, and the quality of their bagels is excellent. Whether you're looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner, be sure to stop here. (Will you please ship your bagels nationwide?)

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Bagels are so fresh. They fresh squeeze their orange juice and you can watch them do it too. Lines are always so long but they work hard to keep it moving so it doesn't even feel long. Favorite bagel place!

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I visited New York for seven days and ate at Brooklyn Bagel four times. What I miss the most about NYC is the bagel, which is saying alot!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

With. This being my first trip to New York, I wanted to visit a local bagel shop to see what the fuss is all about. I was definitely impressed! The bagels were so fresh and delicious. I think they're only $1.20 each which I thought was a great price. The bonus is the selection of spreads. There were at least a couple dozen spreads. I tread a tofu walnut raisin spread while my husband tried a shrimp salad. We both loved it! The spreads were another $3-$4 each but well worth it. They offered a lot of other breakfast and lunch items as well. I'd definitely come back if I had a chance.

2  Thank Jenn-Pickles