My wife and I recently wanted a night out away from the kids so decided to treat ourselves to a night out in Manhattan. The Standard was an awesome experience, from the doormen to the concierge everyone made our stay really pleasant. Even when checking out, the front desk manager followed up to make sure we had a great stay.
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above a former elevated train line that has become downtown’s favorite public park, The Standard, High Line is located in New York City’s Meatpacking District. Every one of the 338 rooms features a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of Manhattan and/or the mighty Hudson River. The hotel’s inviting and scintillating public spaces include a bustling German beer garden at ground level, the rooftop discothèque Le Bain, the legendary Top of The Standard, and an outdoor public plaza with rotating art installations and a winter ice rink. A neighborhood staple, the award-winning Standard Grill melds a brasserie atmosphere with new American cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City