My family and I have stayed at The Standard High Line twice now, even though we actually live down the road! Both times we needed a "staycation" and on both occasions we found it to be a lovely experience. The rooms are beautifully designed and the view is incredible from any floor. I always try to stay at an Andre Balazs hotel if there is one in town because I know the service and design is going to be great. The Standard was no exception and we were particularly impressed with Joseph Tighe on the front desk as he took care of us so well during both our stays, making sure everything was perfect. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above a former elevated train line that has become downtown’s favorite public park, The Standard, High Line is located in New York City’s Meatpacking District. Every one of the 338 rooms features a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of Manhattan and/or the mighty Hudson River. The hotel’s inviting and scintillating public spaces include a bustling German beer garden at ground level, the rooftop discothèque Le Bain, the legendary Top of The Standard, and an outdoor public plaza with rotating art installations and a winter ice rink. A neighborhood staple, the award-winning Standard Grill melds a brasserie atmosphere with new American cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City