What to say that you have not read before! This place has it all! The rooms design is very sleek, rooms have amazing views, the bedding was perfect not to soft nor too hard. Size is small but then again compared to New York it is in line with the standards.
Their restaurants and bars are great, awesome vibe! Loved the Standard grill (amazing cheese cakes) and if you can get in, the boom boom room is awesome!
I loved it but can understand that this hotel is not for all...let's put it this way, if you are their to have a beauty sleep, it is not for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above a former elevated train line that has become downtown’s favorite public park, The Standard, High Line is located in New York City’s Meatpacking District. Every one of the 338 rooms features a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of Manhattan and/or the mighty Hudson River. The hotel’s inviting and scintillating public spaces include a bustling German beer garden at ground level, the rooftop discothèque Le Bain, the legendary Top of The Standard, and an outdoor public plaza with rotating art installations and a winter ice rink. A neighborhood staple, the award-winning Standard Grill melds a brasserie atmosphere with new American cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City