We enjoyed a room with a river view on the 14th floor. Cynthia at the front desk was friendly and helpful at check in. This was a busy weekend in NYC with the gay pride parade and the staff was working non stop but they were always pleasant and helpful. As others have noted, the bed and linens contributed to a great night's sleep. My favorite aspect of the hotel room was how quiet it was! Despite the large crowds on the rooftop and various restaurants and partying into the night, we never once heard annoying hallway conversation, door slams, or toilet flushes. Go to this hotel to be in the trendy center of the action and then be able to retreat to a luxuriously comfortable room with an incredible view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City