I and my wife visit New York City almost every year and in the last years we checked few hotels in center of Manhattan including 4-5 stars hotels. This year we get a recommendation from my colleague who stays lately in this hotel and we were very pleased to stay there too for one week.
I would like to rank three aspects about this hotel.
1. Location - The hotel is located in a wonderful area, in the corner of Herald square and in the front of Macy's. Short walking distance to Times Square and Theater district. Fifth Avenue and all fancy super stores.
2. Rooms - The rooms are new renovated and have modern design. Very large rooms comparing to other NY hotels and equipped with the latest entertainment accessories. The bathroom is bright and has a large bathing space. Only about 20 rooms in a floor i.e. each room is not far away from the elevator. The hallway and public areas are nice decorated and they serve fresh coffee/Tee and cold water during all day.
3. Guest service – we where impressed by the friendly and efficient front desk people and the very helpful concierge that where there always to give us advice and support. They price was also reasonable and it's certainly worth every penny.
I definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and colleagues.
Hemda & Simcha Segev
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City