The Milburn Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$218
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$281
US$431
US$397
US$497
US$412
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$213
US$171
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
1,195 results
All reviewsupper west sidesmall kitchenettecentral parkfairway marketlincoln centernew yorkmuseum of natural historybeacon theatreliving roombreakfast roomoff broadwaygreat neighborhooddvd playerstay there againfew blocksaround the corneran older hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was on a road trip with my daughter looking at potential colleges for my oldest granddaughter This is the hotel that she and her husband always stay in when they are in NYC. It allowed me to take the subway to Time Square without getting lost or turned-around. This was a great accomplishment for me since I took the younger ganddaughter with me. The hotel is quaint, staff was wonderful. They do have a small breakfast for hotel guests that is very adequate. I would definitely stay there if I was ever in NYC for a weekend.

Room Tip: There is no pool, exercise room, or restrauarnt in this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2013

With our four children in tow to the Big Apple, finding a hotel room to comfortably and affordably accommodate the six of us was going to be a challenge. The Milburn Hotel kept coming up in my hotel searches. Knowing from previous experience that hotel rooms in NYC tend to be postage stamp sized, I wasn't holding my breath for much more than that. The room we got had a nice sized living room with a pull out bed, dining table, desk and even a tiny kitchen equipped with a mini coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave and sink. The bedroom had two comfortable full beds, two closets and a tiny bathroom. The hotel does feel outdated and old, but for the price of this room ($299 a night) which includes a continental breakfast each morning (coffee, juice, fruit, bagels,muffins and mini cereal boxes) in a safe, quiet neighborhood in Manhattan, I feel like I hit the jackpot! Even better is than that is the helpfulness and kindness of the staff here. My 4 year old ending up throwing up in the middle of the night (too many Twizzlers at the Broadway play, "Cinderella"..by the way, AWESOME play!) and when we called for new sheets, the staff was not only at our door in 5 minutes to take them away, but encouraged me follow her to their laundry room to wash my son's blanket and pjs before they started their normal hotel laundry for the day, so he could have his blanket back to him ASAP!! Seriously, when you find yourself in little unexpected circumstances like that, the thoughtfulness of others really makes an impact on your perception of the place. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I recently stayed for 2 nights when I was in NYC to attend some continuing education. I chose the hotel primarily because of the location (upper west side & quiet). There were a lot of things I really liked about this place - the beds were very comfortable (and the bedding very nice quality); the rooms were surprisingly spacious & very clean; small kitchenette; lots of mirrors; the staff was really nice & helpful; the continental breakfast was decent; and the price was affordable for NYC. The only things I didn't like was the weak water pressure in the shower (not a deal breaker, however) & the hallways smelled a little funky. If you want fancy, this isn't it; but all-in-all it was an enjoyable experience, and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2013

A delightful and unique hotel in the heart of the upper West Side of Manhattan. Hotel is meticulously kept with very pleasant, caring and accommodating staff. This has become our favorite hotel which we have recommended to many of our friends and colleagues who also have become frequent guests. Outstanding value for money with a very homely feel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jmirv
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Every six months or so we have our "Girls Only" reunion at the Milburn. We have been staying there for many years and loved the hotel and the neighborhood. The hotel is very good but our main reason for staying at the Milburn was the location. Unfortunately, the neighborhood is undergoing major reconstruction and many of the local restaurants are no longer there. We loved the area the way it was. The hotel itself is a good value since the rooms are spacious and comfortable for Manhattan. We will probably still continue to stay at the Milburn but it won't be the same.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends