My husband and I spent three nights at this hotel on the advice of a friend. The hotel is in a great location on 34th and 8th. It is a block from Penn station which was convenient for taking the train. It is several blocks from Times Square and a block from Macy's in Herald Square.
Our room was small but clean and overlooked the Hudson river. There is a diner attached to the hotel which is open 24/7.
We booked using the government employee rate and breakfast was included. The breakfast room was on the 39th floor overlooking the Hudson river.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York