stayed at new yorker hotel in new york city. arrived by train at penn station. 3 minute walk to hotel.
quick and easy check-in. super room although small but standard for new york. location was fantastic as we were close to everything, times square, central park, a few blocks away from the empire state building and any eatery you need for breakfast lunch or dinner. we had breakfast at the diner in the hotel which was excellent.loved new york and all it has to offer. booked this hotel through trivago and payed $232 us. what a deal. we walked to juniors, angelo's pizza, carnegie deli, club a steak house among many others. all were excellent. also booked viatour day trip leaving from empire state building to the new 1- world trade center including double decker bus and water taxi. well worth it.
we are planning on returning in the fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York