My father and I stayed at the New Yorker for 4 nights from 19th June to 23rd June. We were greeted upon arrival by Mohammed on reception who was very friendly and kindly gave my Dad a birthday card when he found out we were celebrating his 60th. The reception area of the hotel was lovely in an Art Deco style.
The rooms were ideal. Although the view from the room wasn't great, It didn't matter too much as we didn't spent too much time in the room. The beds were really comfy and the coffee machine was just what we needed after a day walking around the street of new york.
All the staff in the hotel were really helpful and friendly and I would definetly recommend this hotel. It is also really well placed, not far from Times Square, in order to be able to explore the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York