There wasnt a minibar in the room, also there isnt coffee maker and complimentary water in the room. It is not like a 4 stars hotel. Bathroom was very old and dirty. And our room keys wasnt working, we had been waiting for an assistance to open the door and finally we can enter the room after 1 hour. They cannot solve the problem and our room was changed to another one.
The receptionist, Mrs. Gabina was very rude to us. We wanted to add our company details in the information section of the bill, thats all i wanted. She was acting that wasnt her duty to make it insistently. But pretending she was doing a favor for us. After half an hour, she did at last. And she raised her voice while we were discussing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Prestigia, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York