I stayed at the New Yorker in February this year with my partner who accompanied me whilst I scoped out the galleries as part of my university course. The staff made us feel very welcome, which was a real treat after the hassle at the airport.
Our room was small, but well decorated and everything we needed was available. The room and the en-suite were both very clean. The only down-side I would say - our toilet was very noisy, which woke either one of us up at night.
We only ate at one of the hotel's restaurants on one of the nights, when the weather was truly terrible (Worst snow I've ever experienced!!!). This was good value and great service too.
I loved the fact the hotel seemed to be lively most of the time. Lots of people from all over the world in that expansive lobby! Truly a wonderful experience... Only made more special by my partner who proposed that week.
Oh, great location too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York