My sister and a friend booked this hotel for our three night stay in NYC. When we first arrived and saw the outside of the hotel we were not sure we were going to stay. It was scary looking. The front desk person David was very nice and gave us the option to view the room and if we decided not to stay he would not charge our credit card. We were three women who needed our own beds. Our room had a bunk bed and a single bed. The room was small but clean. The A/C worked. We decided to stay and in the end we had a good time. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect. We could walk out our door to a fresh slice of pizza or walk to Macy's. Just be aware this is a no frill hotel. If you want coffee you have to go next door to the Asian bakery. The maids cleaned the room everyday and left clean towels daily. If your looking for soft comfortable towels and sheets go a fancy hotel. If you want a clean safe hotel to lay your head and save money for other parts of your trip cinsider this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist class boutique hotel, economically priced, clean, well appointed rooms. - Heart of Midtown Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Manhattan Broadway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel
- Hotel Manhattan Broadway
- Manhattan Broadway Hotel New York
- Manhattan Broadway New York City