Manhattan Broadway Hotel
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$230
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$190
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstimes squaremadison square gardenport authorityluxury hotelpenn stationaround the cornerstarbucksave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I've stayed with my son at the said hotel for 5 days. As anticipated, I am not expecting a 3-4 star service but considering the location, it's just fantastic. Whatever personal requirements are at the door-step ...... Hotel staff are quite helpful and don't expect to have meals (you'll have plenty to choose from)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed at Manhattan Broadway Hotel and was impressed by the friendly staff and attention to detail.. The rooms were cozy and linens perfectly maintained. My room was cleaned daily by the super attentive house keeping staff. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for that perfect NYC location, a clean and comfy room, and a worry free, relaxing stay..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My sister and a friend booked this hotel for our three night stay in NYC. When we first arrived and saw the outside of the hotel we were not sure we were going to stay. It was scary looking. The front desk person David was very nice and gave us the option to view the room and if we decided not to stay he would not charge our credit card. We were three women who needed our own beds. Our room had a bunk bed and a single bed. The room was small but clean. The A/C worked. We decided to stay and in the end we had a good time. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect. We could walk out our door to a fresh slice of pizza or walk to Macy's. Just be aware this is a no frill hotel. If you want coffee you have to go next door to the Asian bakery. The maids cleaned the room everyday and left clean towels daily. If your looking for soft comfortable towels and sheets go a fancy hotel. If you want a clean safe hotel to lay your head and save money for other parts of your trip cinsider this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alice8231
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is the absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed in and that's not because the rooms are the size of a small closet, the cleaniness as well as the upkeep of the hotel is horrible, the rooms and linen were disgusting, if you are going to stay here (which I strongly DO NOT recommend) bring your own linen and cleaning products

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Princejoy
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Me and my friends, we stay in this hotel for christmas and for a few weeks. Hotel was very expensive, dirty and noisy. They cleaned the room just once a week. Room was small. But good location. Anyway I dont recommend this hotel. Once and enough. Even I had to pay for the wifi which didnt work.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends