Very friendly and helpful staff. Stayed there for 10 days and Internet access for all 10 days was only $20 in total, and the connection worked very well. The rooms are small but the beds are very comfortable. Very tiny windows and no view but if I want a nice view of New York I go somewhere else :). Perfect pressure from the shower head, for once, which to my experience is very rare in cheaper hotels. Easy to set the right temperature too, which also is a big plus. I've read other reviews where people complain about noisy guests but I never heard anything disturbing. Again, the rooms are small but since we're in New York we're only in here to sleep, right? And for this purpose this hotel is excellent. The location couldn't be any better. I'd strongly recommend this to anyone who is on a budget trip. For anyone who is looking for a luxury hotel, pay more and go somewhere else. To me, staying at this hotel is money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist class boutique hotel, economically priced, clean, well appointed rooms. - Heart of Midtown Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Manhattan Broadway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel
- Hotel Manhattan Broadway
- Manhattan Broadway Hotel New York
- Manhattan Broadway New York City