Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$152
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$223
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$206
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$204
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$219
  • Pool
US$227
Autograph
  • Fitness centre
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$194
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$340
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$212
1,958 results
All reviewsthe financial districtwall streetfulton street subwayfelice restaurantgold streetnew yorkboutique hotellower manhattanfrosted glassbattery parkquiet locationking suiteworld trade centerbathroom doorgreat boutiquefront desk staffvisiting nyc
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Lower Manhattan is a great place to stay on the weekend and Gild Hall was fabulous. Our room was clean and comfortable and everyone who worked there was pleasant and easy to work with. They really work hard to make you feel welcome and not just some random tourist. They offer valet parking but are quick to tell you to check out local garages for better rates. We stayed on the 11th floor by the elevator and it was extremely quiet (I am a light sleeper). My husband and I plan on returning!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Bjoern B, Manager at Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear waysidelynne,

Thank you very much for your review. We are always proud to be considered "perfect". We look forward to your return visit...

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My recent stay at this hotel was great. Seriously cool, unexpected place with very eclectic decor, great aroma in the air throughout the hotel. Spacious rooms with high ceiilings, great lighting in the bathroom. Extremely friendly and helpful front desk staff. I didn't notice typical city "street noise" so the location quiet (I was on the 4th floor). I did not have a chance to experience any of the on-site amenities.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you, Fortworthorbust. We deeply appreciate your taking the time to post and are so glad you had such a great stay. We hope that you will be visiting us again soon.

Your groovy friends at Gild Hall...

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We just stayed three nights at Gild Hall. Our total experience was exceptional for NYC. Staff is very friendly, great help with taxis, room very comfortable and entire hotel impeccably clean. Champagne and chocolate for our anniversary was a nice treat. Thank you Scott Koster and staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Gild Hall for your special occasion, Jodi714. We are happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your review, we hope you will be returning to us soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed in Gild Hall for 4 nights in September 2013. The location of the hotel is very convenient. 5 minutes walk to 2-3, 4-5 subway and A-C train. the hotel room was small but it was clean and the bathroom was recently renovated. The staff seemed polite and nice.
The last day, when we picked up our luggage and we wanted to take a taxi, the doorman told us he will take a taxi for us. After few minutes he came with a black car which asked us for 75$ to LaGuardia airport. I asked the doorman to take us a real taxi and it seems expensive ,but he told us it was rush hour and there were no taxis available. The driver then asked for 60$.The traffic was not that heavy. When we got to the airport out of curiosity I asked a cab driver and he told us it is going to be between 40 to maximum 50$!
(And now I have ched the fair in internet: http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=NY&from=15+Gold+Street%2C+New+York+City%2C+NY+10038&to=LGA+airport%2C+Queens%2C+NY)
Feeling to be dupped, I called the hotel from the public phone to let them know of the doorman, but the receptionist put me on hold for 10 minutes and at last I hung up!
The few bucks more was not important at all! But the way the doorman tricked us and also the attitude of the receptionist made me feel really bad about the hotel.

Room Tip: The Entrance of the hotel is on Platt Street.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Moonlighting_MTL
Bjoern B, Manager at Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Moonlighting_MTL,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the service failure you unfortunately encountered after check out. As you can see from previous reviews, our service is typically where we shine. However, I am very sorry we have failed you. Please, if you would reach out to me directly so that I may personally discuss the incident with you and also to give us the opportunity to rectify the situation.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I arrived around 11am and the room was not ready but Rob quickly helped me out and rushed the room for me. He gave me directions to head out and eat which was great. They stored my bags and I came back around 1:30pm to get the keys to my room. The room was amazing and I would definitely only stay at this hotel next time I am in New York. The beautiful woman at reception during 3-11pm was a huge help with directions and where to go as well. All of the staff was amazing, including the lovely Elisa at the bar in Felice. Big props to all of the staff and bellman, especially Max who made the decision for me to go out. Gentlemen all around.

Room Tip: I was in room 60 which is a King Suite at the end of the hallway. The only downside is that the noise makes it somewhat difficult to sleep as I could hear people outside laughing. Possibly choose a higher floor and the noise problem would be solved. Literally the only downside, if you can call it a downside.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your 5 star review, Jeremy A, and for recognizing our great customer service. We are glad you had a great stay and look forward to your return visit.

Kindest regards,