Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$364
US$265
Official Site
  • Pool
US$282
US$235
  • Bar/Lounge
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$231
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$274
  • Pool
US$232
US$171
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$375
Hyatt.com
US$449
US$391
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
  • Bar/Lounge
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$247
  • Bar/Lounge
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$215
1,835 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfulton street subwaywall streetgold streetfelice restaurantnew yorklower manhattanboutique hotelfrosted glassbattery parkworld trade centerquiet locationking suitebathroom doorgreat boutiquefront desk staffvisiting nyc
FilterAll languages
996 - 1,001 of 1,835 reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I recently stayed at Gild Hall for the first time. Everyone was very pleasant and made us feel welcome, the room was beautiful and comfortable, and it was the ideal location from the office (I was in NY for business). I have recommended the hotel to my colleagues, and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bjoern B, Manager at Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Andrea S,

On behalf of the entire team at Gild Hall - A Thompson Hotel, thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! It was such a pleasure to host you on this recent business trip to New York City and thank you for giving us the opportunity to turn a first impression into a lasting impression. We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in the near future...

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place is great! The atmosphere is really cool and the staff are extremely nice and go above and beyond. The level of service is exceptional. This was my first time staying at a thompson hotel group. I would definitely recommend this place. I cant say enough great things about my experience at Gild Hall. A true GEM! All hotels should live up to Gild Hall standards.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Snwbrding1

Dear Snwbrding1,

It is such a treat to read your fabulous review! Thank you for such wonderful comments regarding our cool atmosphere. However, we are most humbled by your kind words regarding our extremely nice staff who went above and beyond for you. Thank you also for your wonderful recommendation and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future...

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here during Memorial Day weekend. The hotel was close to several train lines and easy access to everywhere else. The hotel staff was very friendly. They offered a lot of advice about the local area. The room was comfortable. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear LadyKLO,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your overall experience at Gild Hall - A Thompson Hotel! We are thrilled to hear that you found our service and location to be exceptional! Thank you for your commitment to return to Gild Hall for your next visit to New York City and please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Thanks Gild Hall staff for making my 3 night stay easy, relaxing (even for work!) and yummy! The food in the restaurant is delicious, the staff is thoughtful and very friendly, and my room clean and quiet. Great place to stay in the financial district.

Dear pjsinc,

Thank you for your exceptional review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient Lower Manhattan location during your recent business trip to New York City. We are equally pleased to learn that you also enjoyed our superior room product and our amazing restaurant Felice. Thank you also very much for your warm comments about our friendly and thoughtful staff. We are humbled by your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon...

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here with 20 of my colleagues and I couldn't have been happier with the accommodations! I was able to book a room block flawlessly and for a reasonable price for the area. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met and we felt welcome. The interiors were swanky and funky and the entire group LOVED the hotel.

The manager met me at the door with a champagne toast and I really appreciated the personal touch. I would definitely suggest this hotel to anyone.

1  Thank Madelyn A
Bjoern B, Manager at Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Madelyn A,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We were privileged to host you and your colleagues on this recent visit to New York City and we are thrilled to hear that everybody LOVED the hotel. Thank you for your fabulous comments about our amazing staff going above and beyond for you in anticipating your needs. We are most humbled by your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future...