I had my reservations about staying here due to the poor website and other reviews on here, but it's on the same block as the friends I was visiting so it was very convenient (they live in a studio so couldn't host me).
Gracie Inn was dirty, smelly, cramped and overpriced. Needs a complete redo, I felt like I was staying in grandma's attic. (It smelled like grandma was IN the attic, too).
For what I paid ($149) I could have gotten a room at the Marriott Times Square on Priceline. Will know better next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please see critics reviews in Frommer's New York with kids 2009 and 100 Best Little Hotels New York 4th Edition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Gracie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Inn