Having stayed at dozens of Manhattan inns and boutique hotels, the ratio of quality and price is impressive. I had spent many nights here a number of years ago, when the rooms were a bargain, but the previous owners hadn't made facilities upgrades I see today. Also, the staff seem to adapt to my traveling needs and make a concerted effort to customize my stay. Overall, you aren't going to get the Four Seasons here, ie. 24 hr room service with spa, but you will get a clean room, with fresh linens, and great quality beds at a fraction of the price of a large hotel. It may be vanity, but I also like that the staff know my name by face.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please see critics reviews in Frommer's New York with kids 2009 and 100 Best Little Hotels New York 4th Edition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Gracie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Inn