First of all the location is inconvenient, all the way on the East side of Manhattan. It is a dingy grungy and dirty establishment. Our friends room was a notch better but ours had dirty creeky floors, layers of old paint, dirty worn bathroom with bad plumbing as did our friends room. Breakfast-out of items requested, served in small uncomfortable room, no breakfast room, lousy coffee, cold English muffins, dirty cups in room. Although it is inexpensive by NY standards, it is worth springing for a little more to get a better location and less depressing room. I wrote to them after our stay but they didn't have the courtesy of replying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please see critics reviews in Frommer's New York with kids 2009 and 100 Best Little Hotels New York 4th Edition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Gracie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Inn