Chelsea Pines Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Soho House New York(New York City)
  • Pool
Dream Downtown(New York City)
  • Pool
The Maritime Hotel(New York City)
The Jane(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The GEM Hotel Chelsea(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
The High Line Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Chelsea Savoy Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
2,217 results
All reviewsthe high lineno elevatormovie postersgreenwich villagemeatpacking districtdaily newsletterrock hudsonbagelsnew yorkmovie starsflights of stairsevery morningsubway stationthe meat packing districthome from homefifth floorrestaurant recommendations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Four friends from Norway stayed at Chelsea Pines Inn 11 nights over Easter 2012 - would've liked to stay forever! A neighbourhood including plenty of valueable walking, watching, dining and music to keep us more than happy. Clean, comfortable and roomy rooms. Plentiful breakfast that kept us going well until lunch. Pleasant, fun people at the front desk who wanted to help and keep us comfortable 24/7. Thanks for flowers and Easter baskets in our rooms with compliments from the management. Charlie, Troy, Jay and all you smiling morning and evening people made our stay truly special. We recommend Chelsea Pines Inn to friends and everybody else.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I had a fantastic 2 night stay at The Chelsea Pines Inn at the start if May 2012. With a wonderful welcome from Jay, and great advice throughout my stay, this is a wonderful place, very clean and comfortable in an incredible location. Even breakfast which is just a simple help your self bagels, cereal and coffee bar was done so well.

I'm so glad I stayed here instead of Soho House as it was a very pleasant and comfortable stay, and I was left with far more money for shopping and cocktails ;)

Thanks very much,

Toni.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I got to the hotel following the recommendation of a good friend, I thought it was in dense and busy hotel in New York but the moment I arrived I discovered that it was a lovely hotel! The hotel is clean and aesthetically pleasing, luxurious rooms and probably also in the kitchen. The team provided for us everything, they thought of all the detail and great together! Recommendations for the show, how to reach us to sites we wanted and all because of the warm personal attention of everyone, without exception .. I have no doubt come back to the hotel next trip.
Thanks to all staff (and forgive me who did not mention his name): jay, troy, juabal!
hope to see you all verey soon:-)

Room Tip: All rooms are invariably clean, comfortable and aesthetic. Always have fresh towels, hot water, cable TV
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I only stayed one night, but it was a totally enjoyable visit - I was made to feel welcome to ask questions, given directions and best subway route suggestions. The breakfast selection was great and I loved the eating area in the back yard. I will certainly come back!

Room Tip: In the ground floor rooms (most convenient, there is no elevator) you can hear breakfast being made, but on business, I needed to be up early any way....The room was very quiet otherwise and I would choose it again. I didn't see the other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I had the pleasure of a delightful stay at the Chelsea Pines this past weekend. Troy and Rommel welcomed me like an old friend. The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was wonderful...comfortable, spacious, very clean. Loved the remodeled bathroom. Breakfast was delicious out on the garden terrace. Just loved my stay! Thank you, Anne

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family