Chelsea Pines Inn
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$217
US$198
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$168
US$138
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$255
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$386
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
2,230 results
All reviewsthe high lineno elevatormovie postersgreenwich villagemeatpacking districtdaily newsletterrock hudsonbagelsnew yorkmovie starsflights of stairsevery morningsubway stationthe meat packing districthome from homefifth floorrestaurant recommendations
Reviewed 6 November 2012

From the beginning of our stay until the end, we where made to feel like VIP's. Everyone at the Hotel including Charlie Chaplin (The Cat) made us feel Welcome. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic and we loved the little courtyard.
The whole Hotel was spotlessly clean. We can't wait to go back. Thank you everyone at Chelsea Pines

Room Tip: We had a lovely quiet room at the back
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My wife and I stayed here during Hurricane Sandie last week and the whole team - Jay, Rumel etc - could not have been more helpful in very testing circumstances. The night before the hurricane they laid on a fantastic spread of sandwiches and other food and drink, then more food in the afternoon as everywhere was closed. The hotel lost power around 8pm, but this didn't dampen spirits as they had laid on yet more fantastic food. An some wine! They made sure everyone had a torch, and also provided coffee and tea via a gas stove. I was astounded how much effort they'd made ensure people were looked after. Even when they realised they wouldn't be getting the power back any time soon, they connected their mobile to their mac (as the Wifi was obviously down) to help book people into other accommodation. You don't get this kind of service at a big hotel, which I found in the hotel we moved to.
The inn itself is really well placed, being a short walk from the High Line, Chelsea Market (this is a great place to grab something eat) and lots of really great restaurants and bars. Also the subway is only very short walk away.
The rooms were great too, with each room having a film star name (we were in Donna Reed) and some great vintage film posters.
We had a fantastic time there, which may seem a little odd to say given we lost power and were in a hurricane, but the service was truly amazing. You immediately feel at home there. Jay even sent a lovely e-mail afterwards checking we were ok.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back are a little quieter as they face onto the garden, and also back onto the gardens of the of buildings opposite so you are sheltered from any noise.
Reviewed 6 November 2012

What a great place to spend a few nights! I had come to NYC solo in early September for 5 nights and decided to split it between 2 hotels in 2 different neighbourhoods- 2 nts Midtown and 3 at Chelsea Pines. I tend to do ALOT of research online before making any bookings and I have to say that the favourable reviews of Chelsea Pines are bang on. The location, oh the location! Steps away from fantastic shops, restaurants, Chelsea Market, The High Line park, The West Village, The Meat Packing District and Chelsea. I do alot of walking in my hometown so I was more than happy to explore this vibrant area on foot and when I needed to get anywhere further away, I hopped on the subway (A-C-E lines at 14th & 8th) or grabbed a cab. Jay and the staff were familial and I felt welcomed and cared for the entire time. My room- a deluxe room on the 1st floor was surprisingly quiet and comfortable with great attention to detail and style (loved the vintage film posters). Breakfast was well stocked and served in the main floor kitchen that offered 3 different seating areas- indoor, atrium and also a quaint outdoor courtyard. Each morning there was an info sheet slipped under the door that had helpful hints on things to do in the city and they also give you recommendations on places to dine in the area (Momofuku in the East Village- yum!). Last but not least to the resident feline in charge- Charlie Chaplin- you were the best stand-in for my cat back home and I thank you for keeping me company. Meow.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Chelsea Pines Inn. Fabulous service; very helpful at the front desk; lovely breakfast and the ambiance is just perfect. Location couldn't be better.
I hope they weathered the storm..

Reviewed 5 November 2012

The more time I spent here, the more I noticed the attention to detail in this excellent hotel. We had a nice quiet room with a wonderful shower. The breakfast was fine and the staff polite and welcoming.