“A Tasty Way to Visit NYC”

Ahoy New York Food Tours
Experience for Yourself
More Info
US$60.00*
and up
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ahoy New York Tours and Tasting is a treasured food tour adventure for both tourists and locals. The tours, based in Little Italy and Chinatown, are an adventure of ethnic food, fun conversation, sightseeing, and trivia. A special feature, Ahoy New York Food Tours frequents restaurants and customers enjoy generous portions. In addition, each tour is held in small groups of 12-13 individuals to allow for an intimate experience.
New Richmond, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“A Tasty Way to Visit NYC”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My daughter, sister and I savored the tasty food offered on this tour while relishing the stories and history shared by our guide, Liz. Her passion for food and it's connection to culture MADE this experience memorable. The three hours we shared with her passed by too quickly and left us wanting to sign up for Part 2. We definitely recommend this tour and hope the next time we are in NYC Ahoy New Food Tours is visiting another neighborhood so we can join them!

Visited August 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a great way to get to explore Little Italy and Chinatown. Alana (our guide) was incredibly knowledgeable and made the experience a blast. Would definitely recommend this!

Visited August 2014
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Lovely way to see, taste and learn.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I did this tour today with my husband and it was so good I had to write a review before the day was out!! Our guide was Liz who was passionate, funny and very personable. We were given loads of information about China town and little Italy which was lovely as really helped build a picture of the area. We were taken into delis, bakeries and tea houses and sampled the most amazing food! You don't need breakfast before and won't eat again for a while after!!! This is a brilliant tour to do and although its three hours long there isn't too much walking so don't be put off, u would and will recommend this to everyone I know going to NYC.

Thanks Liz for the insights and the family run businesses for the yummy food!

Orange County, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Food and Fun in NYC”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife, our daughter (13yo) and I went on the Little Italy and Chinatown tour during our recent trip to NYC. It was a blast from start to finish. Our guide (Liz) was outstanding...our three hours went by in the blink of an eye. Learned a lot about both neighborhoods and the food was great. Would recommend this tour to anyone. Enjoy!

1 Thank Rob F
“Great Food Tour!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Had a great time on this food tour throughout Little Italy & Chinatown! I actually live in NYC, but don't know much about these neighborhoods, so I thought, why not? It was awesome! Left feeling full with new knowledge of the history and of course, lots of great foods! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun way to experience the city for a few hours!