“AMAZING”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have been to this location in West Village at least 5 times and every time I am very impressed with the service and quality of food. I love the idea of pairing cupcakes and wine together. It is such a niche in the food culture these days and i try to bring everyone i know there all the time. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The best red velvet Cupcake I've ever had. Combine that with a beer that perfectly matches it, it was heaven!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

3 of us went there for lunch. The place is cute and relatively small, and the service is attentive, efficient and down to earth.

They do dessert and wine pairings but unfortunately it wasn't the right occasion to try that, so we had some wraps for lunch. They were fresh ingredients with a focus on healthy eating, and the taste was really good!

Will I go back? if I'm the area, I'd love to go again and try those famed desserts.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We tend to want the food to really taste great, not just be big. The cookies and desserts were definitely big but the idea of combining after dinner wine with dessert isn't as great as it sounds. A dessert wine, yes. But that's not what is here. Positives? Very friendly service, gods young crowd. Fun place. It's just that the desserts were average.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We passed this place in the morning, so we didn't go for what is apparently their fore: matching sweet cakes with a beer of a glass of wine. We had coffee, but liked the small place anyway. Next time we will come in later in the day...